Friday, April 30, 2010

Well, It's time I hit the Dusty Trail

















It's been a good run here livin' the simple life. Peacuful yet exciting, rewarding and hard. Walking Lightly is truly a sanctuary in a screwed up world. They took me in when no one else would. I found shelter from the storm. But now the batts are charged, the storm has passed and it's time to go past full throttle. Five hundred acres isn't enough land for a rogue bull, but I figure the Rocky Mountains might suffice... for a little while. So stay tuned, if you liked tails of ranchin' and ridin' trail, you'll love a tail or two from the open road. I'll leave you with the wise words of Del Gue;


l ain't never seen them, but my common sense tells me the Andes is foothills, and the Alps is for children to climb.

Over and out,

Pip
Carbon Fiber Cowboy

PS let me know if you want a kick ass job: Yogi's, coin, house, trail, spinach.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new gig Pippo! Keep the Hammer RV on the road and off the trail. Cdale is for trail.